Zido - LAGOS
Posted: Mar 10th, 2020Login to Apply
Zido is solving the inefficiencies in Africa’s metropolitan transport and logistics industries. End-to-end intra/inter-city operations to help drivers, transporters, commuters, online retailers, package owners and recipients achieve an efficient framework for transport and logistics.
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Articulate product and service offerings and key benefits.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Develop new marketing strategies and campaigns based on detailed analysis of market forces.
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Ensure customer financing needs are met effectively with high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Field sales of credit products.
- Achieve assigned targets.
- Document and maintain records of marketing activities.
Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
|Salary: Highly competitive
- B.Sc / HND with a preference in Marketing or a related discipline.
- 5-8 years of professional marketing experience.
- Prior experience working as a Marketing Executive in a credit, loan or similar institution. Knowledge of the transport and logistics industry will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of Microfinance services, procedures, laws and regulations
- Knowledge of micro, small and medium enterprise market.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Sound Credit analysis and credit assessment skills.
- Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.