Lorache Group - Lagos
Posted: Mar 11th, 2020Login to Apply
Loraché consulting is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development, Business Process Strategist Consultancy Outfit. Our corporate philosophy establishes the fundamental principles of our management system.
- Ensure the quality and integrity of all GxP data and documentation generated.
- Monitoring of sampling activity of incoming Raw materials, Packing materials & Microbiological samples.
- Microbiological testing & monitoring of finish goods, raw materials, packing materials, water samples & environments.
- Ensure fully engagement and Involvement regarding awareness, clarity maintained related to data integrity.
- Knowledge of EHS - Demonstrates basic knowledge of environment, Health and safety requirements within work area in order to comply to all set standard, identify and escalate potential hazards.
- Investigation Skills - Demonstrates expert knowledge of investigation procedures and tools, domain knowledge, impact assessment and implications on related areas in order to have comprehensive investigation to avoid repeat of issues/incidents, review trends and understand issues impacting organization and design CAPA.
- Calibration of Equipments / Instruments as per the planner.
- To follow & maintain the practices of CGMP & GLP in QC Dept.
- Co-ordination with Internal & External customers.
- All quality control related documents, records, raw data shall be reviewed.
- Review the documentation of deviations, change controls, out of specifications if any.
- Execution of Analytical Method Validation of Microbial tests.
- Trending & review of microbial analytical data
- Investigation of OOS, deviation of Raw, packaging and finished material analysis.
Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- M.Sc in Microbiology