Pruvia Integrated Limited - Lagos
Posted: Mar 16th, 2020Login to Apply
Pruvia Integrated specialises in areas of Human Resource Management(Recruitment, Outsourcing, Talent Management, and Employment Verification Service), Training & Development, Marketing Campaign/Activation, Financial/Investment Advisory,and Property Management.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- HND / B.Sc in Business Administration and other relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.