Pruvia Integrated Limited - Lagos, Mainland
Posted: Mar 17th, 2020Login to Apply
Pruvia Integrated specialises in areas of Human Resource Management(Recruitment, Outsourcing, Talent Management, and Employment Verification Service), Training & Development, Marketing Campaign/Activation, Financial/Investment Advisory,and Property Management.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies.
- Create and update expense reports.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases.
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy.
- Maintain digital and physical financial records.
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed.
- Review and file payroll documents.
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Lagos, Mainland
Job Type: Permanent
- Work experience as an Account Assistant or Account Clerk.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiarity with finance regulations.
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks).