Biogenerics Nigeria Limited - Lagos
Posted: Mar 19th, 2020Login to Apply
Biogenerics Nigeria Limited is a specialized pharmaceutical company, specializing in pharmaceutical sales and marketing in Nigeria. We currently have products in the Nigerian market used in cardiovascular medicine, psychiatry, anti-infective, respiratory medicine, gastroenterology, and surgery.
- Processing of orders in line with laid down rules and regulations.
- Accurate posting of source documents to the relevant ledger account.
- Remit cash/cheque proceeds from sales of company products to the company’s bank account promptly with necessary follow-up actions where necessary,
- Reconciliation of customer accounts and timely follow-up on issues.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with both internal and external customers.
- Prepare and submit regular reports on sales and inventory activities, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Identify and resolve client’s concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
|Salary: NGN80,000 - NGN100,000
- Bsc./ HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suit.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to maintain professional appearance and provide a positive image of the company to the public.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
- Must be a good team player.