Healthcare Data Analyst
Medexia Limited - Ogun
Posted: Mar 19th, 2020Login to Apply
Medexia Limited is a leading Indigenous Health Management Organisation (HMO) operating in Nigeria.
We are looking to hire a Healthcare Data Analyst to gather and analyze healthcare data from multiple sources (e.g. insurance processing, clinical operations, patient behavior) to extract trends and business insights.
- Understand health care operations and systems.
- Create and validate record-keeping processes.
- Pull and integrate data from disparate sources (e.g. cost and claims or clinical data).
- Evaluate and preprocess raw information.
- Delve into data to discover discrepancies and patterns.
- Build models that capture a wide range of health care operations.
- Present and explain information in an accessible way (e.g budgeting reports).
- Suggest ways to both increase healthcare quality and reduce costs (e.g. money spent in R&D).
- Collaborate with management and internal teams to implement and evaluate improvements.
Job Type: Temporary
- BSc / BA in Health Informatics, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Healthcare Data Analyst.
- Experience in data analysis and visualization methods.
- Understanding of healthcare procedures.
- Knowledge of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) frameworks.
- Proficient in SQL and analysis tools (e.g. SAS).
- Knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and data management systems.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving aptitude.