Accounts Payable Officer
May & Baker Nigeria Plc - Lagos
Posted: Aug 31st, 2020Login to Apply
Baker Nigeria Plc, we are committed to applying our resources and science to improve the quality of life. We provide quality and affordable medicines, food and beverages to those who need them.
- Among other roles the incumbent will be expected to prepare various statutory returns including account reconciliation.
- Handle vendors account processing / reconciliation and book import related charges.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
|Salary: Attractive Salary Plus Commission (Depends on Experience)
- Applicants must possess at least B.Sc / HND in Accountancy or related field with a minimum of five years cognate experience. Holders of part ICAN qualification would be an added advantage.
- The preferred candidate must possess good numerical and analytical skills in addition to excellent communication skills.
- Candidates must be computer literate with working knowledge of relevant ERP