Project Management Associate
TAG Energy Limited - Lagos and Port Harcourt
Posted: Mar 3rd, 2021Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
TAG Energy seeks competent individuals to provide Project Management Support in our Lagos and Port Harcourt Offices. Successful individuals must have excellent organizational, time management and analytical abilities.
- Provide technical support for tender and proposal preparation.
- Assist with project management support including resource allocation for new and ongoing projects
- Provide support to Technical project teams including work mobilizations
- Working with Business Managers to ensure implementation of departmental policies, procedures and standards
- Provide support for field and procurement activities
- Maintain active company vendor registrations
- Ensures project documentation are accurate and submitted on time
- Interact with clients, providing information and issue resolution.
- Other duties as assigned by the Project Manager
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Lagos and Port Harcourt
Job Type: Permanent
|Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution
- Previous experience in Supply Chain and/or Bid/Tender preparation a plus.
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated leadership and multi-tasking abilities
- Efficient, Organized and a Problem Solver
- Must be skilled in using Microsoft Office including: Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.