Project Management Associate
TAG Energy Limited - Port Harcourt, Warri, and Lagos
Posted: Mar 3rd, 2021Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
TAG Energy seeks competent individuals to provide Project Management Support in our Lagos and Port Harcourt Offices. Successful individuals must have excellent organizational, time management and analytical abilities.
- Provide technical support for tender and proposal preparation.
- Assist the Technical Project Manager to ensure projects meet defined scope, schedule and cost.
- Assist with project management support including resource allocation for new and ongoing projects
- Provide support to Technical project teams including resource mobilization, budget, and scope management.
- Working with Business Managers to ensure implementation of departmental policies, procedures and standards
- Ensures project documentation are accurate and submitted on time
- Interact with clients, providing status updates and issue resolution.
- Other duties as assigned by the Technical Team Lead.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Port Harcourt, Warri, and Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
|Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- A BA or BS degree in Engineering, Project Management, Operations Management or similar subjects.
- Previous experience in Project Management in Oil and Gas or related fields.
- Past experience handling or assembling Valves
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated leadership and multi-tasking abilities
- Efficient, Organized and a Problem Solver
- Must be skilled in using Microsoft Office including: Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- PMP Certification a plus.